| I am interested in all aspects of Computer Vision,
Pattern Recognition and related problems in other fields.
In particular, I work on Image Processing, Feature Extraction, Objects Detection,
Character Recognition and DSP development (DM 648/DM 6446), and more...
In my leisure time, I enjoy playing badminton, watching movies, listening to music, and taking photographs.
Please find my academic blog,
sina weibo tyfby and Curriculum Vitae.
- Fast line segments detection
- License Plate Detection
- Extraction and Recognition of Bank Notes
- Zebra Crossing Ddetection
- Vehicle Safety Assistant Driving System (cooperate with hikvision)
- Attend 11th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-Based Surveillance (AVSS 2014), HanaSquare, Korea University, Seoul, Korea, August 26-29, 2014
- Attend 2014 Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS 2014), Beijing, China, June 15-20, 2014
- Visiting scholarship at National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR), Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, Oct. 2013 - June 2014
- Attend the 12th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2013) Washington DC Omni Shoreham hotel, U.S.A., August 25-28, 2013
- Visiting scholarship at Centre for Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (CENPARMI), Montreal, Canada, Step. 2012 - Step. 2013
- Attend 2012 Advanced Workshop on Pattern Recognition and Intelligence Science (IScIDE 2012), Nanjing, China, Oct. 15-17, 2012
- Bo-Yuan Feng, Mingwu Ren, Xu-Yao Zhang, and Ching Y. Suen. Automatic recognition of serial numbers in bank notes. Pattern Recognition, 2014.
- Bo-Yuan Feng, Mingwu Ren, Xu-Yao Zhang, and Ching Y. Suen. Extraction of serial numbers on bank notes. 12th International Conference
on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 20113), Washington, USA, 2013.
- Bo-Yuan Feng, Mingwu Ren, Xu-Yao Zhang, and Cheng-Lin Liu. Effective License Plate Detection Using Fast Candidate Region Selection and Covariance Feature based
Filtering. 11th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-Based Surveillance (AVSS 2014), Seoul, Korea, 2014.
- Bo-Yuan Feng, Mingwu Ren, Xu-Yao Zhang, and Ching Y. Suen. Part-Based High Accuracy Recognition of Serial Numbers in Bank Notes. Sixth International Workshop on
Artificial Neural Networks in Pattern Recognition (ANNPR 2014), Montreal, Canada, 2014.
Last update on
Sept. 26, 2014